Max Valley School is an English Medium, co-educational school situated in the green and safe environment of Max Heights Society.
It is a premier institution, one of the most progressive schools of the area providing inclusive education and designed in an inspiring infrastructure, along with fully trained and dedicated staff. We endeavor to nurture the creativity of tiny tots with love, patience and dedication.
Our activity based Delhi curriculum is child-friendly. Teaching methodology includes games and activities, trips, walks and hands-on learning, group activities, phonetics, sight impact cards, flash cards etc. to make learning interesting and retentive.
Being fully air conditioned with well-lit rooms, various play facilities and a huge ball pool; the nursery provides a superlative learning experience for the child who moves out of home for the first time.
Students participate in class, club activities and competitions, project days, celebration of special days, assemblies, festivals, presentations, dance, stage activity, skit, taekwondo, yoga and meditation. This not only provides physical development, but holistic nurturing as well.
We believe every child has undiscovered potential. They only needs to be polished till every facet shines through with its own brilliance.
Max Valley School, thus imparts education by which character is formed, strength of body and mind increased manifolds and the intellect expanded. No child is bound by any limits. The sky is the limit for every Max Vallian.
Our play way method includes activities like :
- Free and Structured Conversation
- Story Telling & Story Making
- Rhymes and songs
- Music and Movement
- Free indoor play with puzzles, beads, blocks, etc.
- Outdoor play
- Sand Play
- Water play
- Puppet play
- Circle/ Group games & Activities
- Structured cognitive & language activities with play material
- Nature walk
- Field trips / Excursions
Values for Max Valley School
The Max valley school works hand in hand with the under mentioned values
RESPECT – Acknowledging the rights and opinions of others including their right to learn.
Inculcate – Encouraging others
- Bring positive about other people, their work & thinking.
- Looking after the environment & school equipment.
- Acknowledging the personal space of others.
- Providing the MVS uniform.
Valour – Applying oneself to learning
- Bring Being positive about efforts.
- Accepting others for who they are
- Embracing and celebrating difference
- Working consistently.
Passion – Demonstrating a love of learning
- Demonstrating strength –emotional and academic
- Supporting peers
- Demonstrating reliability and honesty.
- Being able to genuinely self-appraise
- Demonstrating enthusiasm in a special interest
- Caring for others
- Caring for the environment
- Demonstrating commitment to a cause